10505Question From Email

    Sep 8, 2003
      To Whom It May Concern,
      I am a 21 year old female in desperate need to find inner peace. I
      lost my father suddenly and unexpectedly just under 2 years ago. I
      thought that I was "ok" with myself but recently I found that I am
      having anxiety attacks and am very angry most of the day. I wanted to
      know if there was a way for meditation to help me overcome my problems
      as well as a place to take lessons. I live in the Northeastern New
      Jersey area and wanted to know if you had any recommendations to point
      me in the right direction.
      Thank you very much,