10458Re: God is Love

  • satkartar7
    Sep 2, 2003
      > > wishing you to experince that
      > >
      > > "God is Love and Love is God" as
      > >
      > > Sant Thakar Singh Ji a Godman and
      > > Satguru says
      > >
      > > <http://www.santmat-meditation.net/mystic/kabir.htm>
      >
      > karta, since you are always so intent in pointing out that there are
      > false gurus and self-appointed gurus, and guru wannabees and guru
      > megalomaniacs,,please, take alook at this
      > one..

      I know that garbage Devi,

      all great saints from Jesus on and
      from before him were attacked; it is
      from negative for balance

      all an that page are prooven lies, the lawsuit to trying to distort money lost

      and the author, David almost attacked
      with his fists Sant Thakar Singh after
      Kirpal Singh death 30 years ago
      because he liked an other master and