103Re: new member

    Jan 6, 2002
      Thanks for your kind comments. We are dedicated
      to sharing meditation concepts and techniques from
      all traditions, and your kind comments give us hope
      that we are going in the right direction. I encourage
      you, and everyone who visits this message board to
      make use of it. Interactions with fellow seekers can
      be very beneficial to a meditator. We all face
      common challanges and knowing that others have gone
      through them and some have found ways to deal with them
      can help our progress. Thanks for joining our effort.
    • Show all 197 messages in this topic