1020An Old Joke

    Sep 6, 2002
      A little girl was sitting on her grandfather's lap as he
      read her a bedtime story. From time to time, she would
      take her eyes off the book and reach up to touch his
      wrinkled cheek. She was alternately stroking her own
      cheek, then his again. Finally she spoke up,
      "Grandpa, did God make you?"
      "Yes, sweetheart," he answered, "God made me a long time ago."
      "Oh," she paused, "Grandpa, did God make me too?"
      "Yes, indeed, honey," he said, "God made you just a little while
      ago."
      Feeling their respective faces again, she observed,
      "God's getting better at it, isn't He."