      <murrkis@y...> wrote:
      > <Bigbobgraham@a...> wrote:
      > > > dear Bobby,
      > > >
      > > > if you are not using the devices would
      > > > you sell them for me?
      > > >
      > > > love, Karta
      > >
      > > Sorry Karta, it burned out after a
      > > few years. It was fun though.
      > > Mine was the "David Paradise" from Comptronics.
      > > They cost about 595
      > > dollars new. Maybe Ebay has one.
      > >
      > > Ramon was selling a mind mirror cheap.
      > > When he comes back you might
      > > ask him about it.
      > >
      > > Love
      > > Bobby G.
      >
      > Have y'all ever seen the second half
      > of the movie "Until the End of the World"?
      > Claire becomes addicted to a dreaming
      > machine - it seems worse than heroin.
      > Karta, you oughta watch it before
      > you invest in any machines. Recall also
      > of the experiments with rats who were
      > shown the button connected to stimulators
      > of the pleasure centers in their brains.
      > They pressed that button again and again
      > until their little rat bodies plopped over
      > dead. As evidenced by the burn out of Bobby's
      > machine, biofeedback meditation machines may
      > garner a similar degree of use. :) Only thing
      > that might get more use would be a machine
      > use to achieve mind-blowing orgasms.
      > Uh, did I say that? /big ole innocent grin/
      >
      > Nina

      I sense a little derision. It's alright though, my little machine
      was worn to a nubbin before it quit chubbin.

      I had a few friends that would not hook up to get their brain fried
      like me. Heh, heh.

      Brainwave entrainment is as old as the native drums beating night and
      day until everyone is in one frame of mind.

      What was interesting to me was that the brainwave entrainment stopped
      working on me after I started atma vichara. I surmise that the BW
      proportions in that state are stable in a way which resists
      intrusion. It makes sense that be the case. There should be at
      least one patterning that is magnetic to the attention.

      Still shakin'
      Bobby G.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic