10140About hating your job

    Aug 4, 2003
      From the Newf.Net Newfoundland dog site:

      When you have an "I hate my job" day, try this:

      On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy
      and go to the thermometer section and purchase a
      rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson.
      Be very sure you get this brand.

      When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains
      and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.
      Change into very comfortable clothing and lie down on
      your bed. Open the package and remove the thermometer.
      Now, carefully place it on the bedside table so that
      it will not become chipped or broken.

      Take out the literature and read it carefully. You will
      notice that in small print there is a statement, "Every
      rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is
      personally tested."

      Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times:
      "I am so glad I do not work for quality control at
      Johnson and Johnson."

      Have a nice day. And remember, there is always
      someone else with a job that is worse than yours!