Re: Are vaccines helping or hurting our children?

  • ravenlunasea@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2011
      The theory that autism is caused by vaccines is not yet scientifically proven.
      If autism was caused by vaccines, my generation, the first ones to be vaccinated would have rampant autism.  I myself am more of the thoughts that autism is not caused by a single cause.  Use of pesticides would play a large part in it imo.
      Deciding not to vaccinate your child leaves your and my children open to various diseases.  Polio is horrid to live with if it didn't kill you.  I know my husband was in the last group of children who contracted Polio in the 1950's.  He was one of the lucky ones, he only was left with a leg 1/2 inch shorter and wasting of the calf muscles in one leg.  He had 17 surgeries as a child to straighten out his foot and toes.
      If you want this for your child, go for it but stay away from my children and grandchildren please

      RavenLunaSea

      Not just a name but a Lifestyle