3Hz resonance zone(?)

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      There seems to be a particular neural frequency which correlates
      with charasmatic kundalini, also semi-rarely found in temporal lobe
      epilepsy, where there are high voltage Delta brainwaves being
      projected across the hemisphere at about 3Hz.
      I am proposing that this cereberal resonance frequency is the
      entrance way coherence scheme to the higher ecstasy states. In fact
      we find that in highly trained athletes the body is resonating at
      about 3Hz and they speak about a euphoriant state called 'runners
      high'. This state is characterized by intense physical activity, such
      as sprinting for an extended time. Sprinting of course causes the
      cardiovascular system to respond. The heart pumps blood more than 60
      or 70 times a minute when exercising. In peak athletes it has been
      known to run up to 180 or 190 BPM. If we then divide this out by
      seconds we find that the heart is then contracting and expanding 3
      times per second so in a sense the entire body is pulsing at that
      rate. Also consider that the footfall of the runner is probably also
      around 3Hz these ripples are in a sense caressing the body and putting
      it in a sympathetic state. Each of the organs of the body is probably
      working more harmoniously with the others than they normally would be
      because beat frequencies are doing some of the muscular work that
      would normally be done manually by the body.
      I myself notice that when Juggling if I can manage to throw and
      catch about 3 balls per second I enter into an ecstatic state where
      some kundalini seems to happen. It's not easy to do this because it
      requires high hand-eye coordination but I can usually do so for a few
      seconds, it seems to agree with these other findings.
      I wonder what the significance of '3' is though.
      -David