Re: [meditation_research] 40 Hz

  • anand yogendra
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 25, 2007
      use windows media player.  if you don't have it, download it from windows.com or  microsoft.com.  windows media player does it all for you; download to a disc; play on your stereo with headphones.  all the good things.     yogi

      bruce <dipper888bp@...> wrote:
      thanks,

      do you know how to get it from my desk top into my Ipod? i don't have headphone jack on my computer.

      thanks
      love,
      bruce

      anand yogendra <ayogendra@yahoo. com> wrote:
      you can do either, but record with sufficient volume to get full effect.  the track begins with very very low volume and grows.  all the good things.  yogi

      bruce <dipper888bp@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      hi,

      can you tell me how you listen to the music through headphones. do you plug the headphones into the computer or did you transfer the music to an Ipod or something like that?

      bruce

      anand yogendra <ayogendra@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hello.  this  is yogi (anand yogendra) in tucson arizona.  thank you for the link; i have been using with really good headphones everynight before sleep.  great stuff.  great vivid dreams.  everytime i have used the 40 hz brain wave template, i have had a recurring dream that i have had for several years but usually about once ever two or three months:  i am always included in a group---- college, (usually a teacher), some kind of school, the military, etc----and i am rushing about trying to make sure i have all the accoutrements i need and to get to the place i am supposed to be within a very short time.  i just had this dream last night.  i am doing a 3 year meditation retreat here in tucson with the tibetan lamas (www.garchen. net and www. dharmakirti. org) and am doing 4-6 hrs of buddhist practice each day.  i can return to very minute details of this dream when i meditate, but i continue to have the dream, and i am assuming the meaning i am suppose to get has yet eluded me.   any insights about this dream?  or maybe i am supposed to discover it myself inside me.   Thanks so much for the great sounds; i love them.   please reply.    yogi, tucson, ayogendra@yahoo. com   520 577 1114.  all the good things.

      Rajeev Upadhye <yuyutsu@vsnl. com> wrote:

      Hello

      The link is on Music Therapy of my website. Its free.

      Regards

      Rajeev Upadhye
      www.yuyutsu. biz