for those who love the art of spinning fine angora rabbit and dying great fibers or those that like to use your carders for blending

  • Helen Marttz Faucheux
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      For those who love the art of spinning fine fiber I have angora rabbit wool $10 oz in many diffirent colors. I also have raw mohair $10 a LBS white, $12 for black, 12$ red.
      I have lots of fine merino roving for sale
      8oz for $10.00
      1 LB for $20.00
      They are white great for dye projects discount
      pricing of 10% 0ff for more then
      5 LBS and and if more then 10LBS i will include shipping in the states only
      if you are interested please contact me at
      bellaitalian25@...
      801 358 3135

      Sincerely,
      Helen