Albion Works website down?

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 1:59 PM
      Gentles of the List,
      I need to contact Albion Works to find out if they are still making and selling the metal-studded leather Collars of Livery they used to make. The website seems to be down.
      Can anyone help?

      Matthew Baker,
      in "old" Jersey
    • AlbionWood
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 7:02 PM
        Fellow Woodworkers,

        Our Website is indeed offline, the server apparently took a hit and we may have to reload it from scratch.  Fortunately we have a backup of everything but we may take this opportunity to do some long-needed revisions.

        I've contacted Julian directly in response to his question.

        Cheers,
        Tim