Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Desk accessory

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2008
      Heloise,

      I've just loaded a scan of a simple calligraphy slope in my folder in the Photos section... it could easily be adapted  to your needs by adding a lip to hold books on the slope.  I have the full directions for it, if needed... it is in a calligraphy book I have. I just quickly scanned part of it.

      ~~ Katarina Helene