Re: [MedievalSawdust] Woodworking book

  • Jason Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008
      Nice find, I got mine at "Bookaholic" a used bookstore here in Wichita
      for $6.00 :)

      Adhemar de Chartres

      --
      Jason Lewis

      "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a
      year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its
      place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong