events & meetings at Pennsic

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 5:17 AM
      Forwarded as requested, but also to other lists who might want to use this
      information...

      From: "Kayleigh McWhyte" <secret.scribe@...>

      I thought perhaps this (message below) would be of use to whomever is
      planning this year's Known World Scribal Gathering at Pennsic.

      Yours in Service,

      --Kayleigh

      Mrs. Elizabeth Regnier
      Artist, Owner: Archeress Arts
      Fine Arts and Jewelry for Faire and Fun!
      http://archeress.etsy.com
      SCA: Máistreas Cellach MacFaoitigh
      (Mistress Kayleigh McWhyte)
      Barony Beyond the Mountain, East Kingdom