RE: [MedievalSawdust] Hand Cart

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008

      I’ve just got the wheelbarrow plans…   new website:  www.mastercharlesoakley.com    I don’t know if Avery has his plans up… but I think Rhys still has his available somewhere… he took
      Avery’s plans and made a few modifications to them… (theirs are the ‘dog cart’ type…  I’ve used both Avery’s and Rhys version of Avery’s… you can haul a LOT of stuff in them with relatively little effort…

      I’ve seen some rather nice modifications and enhancements to my original version…  (things that I kinda’ wish I had done…  ;-)    Perhaps some of those folks could offer up theirs as well…

      Both Master Avery Austringer and Master Charles Oakley have carts, and Charles has posted plans for a wheelbarrow as well.

      Or there were on their old sites, anyway. Haven't looked for awhile.

      Devin

    • bjornwood@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        I have plans on my web page for a 4 wheel cart that is not completely documentable but is probably close in looks to one from the 10th century

        Bjorn Helgason

      • rbull41
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
          I have plans for a 4 wheel cart that is not completely documentable but
          is probably close in looks to one from the 10th century

          Bjorn Helgason

          BULLWORKS

          http://hometown.aol.com/rbull41/