Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Pear wood?

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 24, 2008
      I have someone that wants the pear for woodcuts....

      I've seen her work and it is AMAZING! Looks just like it
      is supposed to look except for also looking new.

      She has some apple but has doc's that call for pear....

      I'll see if I can scare up a picture of her work...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • lambdakennels1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 24, 2008
        Search www.woodfinder.com for pear.  I have seen Swiss pearwood listed a couple of times on it.

        Lady Stephanie Lilburn
        Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
        Hunt County, Texas
        Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
        K5AMK

        -- Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@...> wrote:
        I have someone that wants the pear for woodcuts....

        I've seen her work and it is AMAZING! Looks just like it
        is supposed to look except for also looking new.

        She has some apple but has doc's that call for pear....

        I'll see if I can scare up a picture of her work...

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Live the good life! Click now for great retirement planning assistance!
      • Kelvin Kuzyk
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 31, 2008

          To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
          From: n7bsn@...
          Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 04:14:23 +0000
          Subject: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Pear wood?

          --- In medievalsawdust@ yahoogroups. com, Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart
          <baronconal@ ...> wrote:

          > Anyone know of a source for pear wood?
          >
          > small pieces for woodcuts.... . 6x9 maybe.....

          I use Woodfinder http://www.woodfind er.com to locate odd woods

          Pear, like all fruit-woods, can be tough to find

          Ralg
          AnTir

          You could win a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse from Sympatico / MSN Autos. Hunt for the Total Eclipse NOW!