Re: tripod-trestle tables - leg angles?

  • Peter Valentine
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16 12:34 PM
      One bit of advice, provide a mechanism to positively join the legs to
      the table top when its setup... if your site is not perfectly level
      (and usually they are not) the two sets of legs will not be at the
      same angle, and the top will rock terribly on the two high points.

      If you do create this positive connection however, it helps if your
      table top can flex a bit, then it well settle down nicely on uneven
      ground.

      Wolfgang