Bowl turning competition video

  • Su Ralston
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 8:21 AM
      With all the talk about bow lathes and turning, and the video on YouTube, I
      did a bit more snooping...

      This video is just terrific... make sure you wait until the very end and
      check out the difference in profile on the finished bowls!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgIGzw4VtA&NR=1

      Su of the Silver Horn
      (Hi Eirikr!)
    • gameresearch
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 8:27 PM
        I saw that myself and was impressed with the result and I'm adding a
        permanent link from my historic turning website.

        Chas
        --
        MacGregor Historic Games
        http://historicgames.com