Re: [MedievalSawdust] Oseberg archaeology reports

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 8:23 AM
      You are most welcome.

      Beth

      At 09:35 AM 2/28/2008, you wrote:
      >That is incredible information you are making available, thank you very much!
      >
      >Saeth
    • Jan-Simon Hoogschagen
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 29 4:52 AM
        I have access to volume 5 of this series. It is a huge book and
        although interesting, I do not think it is of much use in the context
        of this group.
        Nevertheless, I should try to borrow it, just in order to make a copy
        of it (with digital camera, as no normal scanner would be big enough
        for the book) because it is very rare.

        Jan-Simon

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Beth and Bob Matney
        <bmatney@...> wrote:

        > You are most welcome.
        >
        > Beth
        >
        > At 09:35 AM 2/28/2008, you wrote:
        > >That is incredible information you are making available, thank you
        very much!

        > >Saeth

      • Beth and Bob Matney
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 29 5:41 AM
          Each volume of the set is of the same large folio format... including
          Vol 4 (Textiles) that was released in 2006. I agree that there
          probably is not a lot of Volume 5 of interest to this group. I have
          digital images of all except some of the large fold out plates
          (skulls) in the back.

          If you have access to any of the other volumes, I am missing a few
          things from volume 3 that had been torn out and a couple of plates
          from Volume 1, that I would really like to get to complete my set.

          Beth