Lignum Undulatum

  • bdmurphy47
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      Greetings all. Would anyone happen to know of a good reference for
      some "how to" instruction on carving linen fold panels? Are there
      any decent books or web sites you can recommend?

      Bran

      Bran Du ap Dafydd
      http://www.stcarol.org
    • Joseph Hayes
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
        I seem to recall a good how-to in "Fine Woodworking." You should be
        able to find back issues and an index at a decent library.

        Ulrich

        --- bdmurphy47 <bmurphy@...> wrote:
        > Greetings all. Would anyone happen to know of a good reference for
        > some "how to" instruction on carving linen fold panels? Are there
        > any decent books or web sites you can recommend?
        >
        > Bran

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Brian D. Murphy
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002
          Thanks for the tip!  I found an online index and it looks like there are a couple of issues that will be helpful.

          Bran