Re: [MedievalSawdust] Oseberg archaeology reports

  • Jason Lewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 7:35 AM
      That is incredible information you are making available, thank you very much!

      Saeth
    • Beth and Bob Matney
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28 8:23 AM
        You are most welcome.

        Beth

        At 09:35 AM 2/28/2008, you wrote:
        >That is incredible information you are making available, thank you very much!
        >
        >Saeth
      • Jan-Simon Hoogschagen
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 29 4:52 AM
          I have access to volume 5 of this series. It is a huge book and
          although interesting, I do not think it is of much use in the context
          of this group.
          Nevertheless, I should try to borrow it, just in order to make a copy
          of it (with digital camera, as no normal scanner would be big enough
          for the book) because it is very rare.

          Jan-Simon

          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Beth and Bob Matney
          <bmatney@...> wrote:

          > You are most welcome.
          >
          > Beth
          >
          > At 09:35 AM 2/28/2008, you wrote:
          > >That is incredible information you are making available, thank you
          very much!

          > >Saeth

        • Beth and Bob Matney
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 29 5:41 AM
            Each volume of the set is of the same large folio format... including
            Vol 4 (Textiles) that was released in 2006. I agree that there
            probably is not a lot of Volume 5 of interest to this group. I have
            digital images of all except some of the large fold out plates
            (skulls) in the back.

            If you have access to any of the other volumes, I am missing a few
            things from volume 3 that had been torn out and a couple of plates
            from Volume 1, that I would really like to get to complete my set.

            Beth