West Kingdom Woodworkers Guild

  • rbull41
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2008
      I am working to restart the West Kingdom Woodworkers Guild. I have
      gotten several positive responses from the west list and we will have a
      meeting at March Crown. If you are not on the list and are in the
      kingdom please let me know at Bjornwood@... I am using that
      address just for the Guild.

      I am reasonably new to both the SCA and woodworking, My daughter asked
      me to make a period wagon for her and my granddaughter That got me
      started in both. To see some of my designs and work
      http://hometown.aol.com/rbull41/

      I would appreciate any suggestions, links, etc.

      Bjorn Helgason