Wood Choices

  • Lord Robin Gallowglass
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2008
      Good gentles,

      I remember seeing on a mailing list recently a link to a website that gave a
      run down on various types of woods and the types of projects they would be
      good for. Does anybody remember this? If you do, could you send me the
      link?

      Thanks!

      Robin
    • Ralph Lindberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008
        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Lord Robin Gallowglass
        <robin@...> wrote:

        > Good gentles,
        >
        > I remember seeing on a mailing list recently a link to a website
        that gave a
        > run down on various types of woods and the types of projects they
        would be
        > good for. Does anybody remember this? If you do, could you send me
        the
        > link?

        I know this isn't the place you are asking about, but Hobbit House
        Inc has one of the best on-line photo's of wood around
        http://hobbithouseinc.com/personal/woodpics/

        TTFN
        Ralg
        AnTir
      • Lord Robin Gallowglass
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
          > I know this isn't the place you are asking about, but Hobbit House
          > Inc has one of the best on-line photo's of wood around
          > http://hobbithouseinc.com/personal/woodpics/

          Nope, but still neat!

          > TTFN
          > Ralg