PayPal Problems

  • tracystar2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2008
      Please excuse this interruption:

      I have been recently informed of persons having purchased the CD of
      the Crossbow Project who are disgruntled at the fact that they have
      not yet received their CD.

      Please be advised that I have at no time received any notification of
      money(s) received from PayPal nor have these transactions been
      deposited in my account, even though I have been informed that these
      funds have been deducted from the prospective buyer's accounts. I do
      not know at this time what has happened or where these funds have
      gone or who is responsible, but an investigation has been started to
      track to whom these funds have actually gone. This is the first time
      in my many years of PayPal usage that I have encountered such
      problems and I intend to rectify it as soon as possible.

      In the mean time anyone who wishes to order one of these CDs should
      first email me with the information for their order, including a
      shipping address, then send a check or money order to:

      David Swanson
      2053 Mattern Dr.
      OKC, OK 73118

      (Money orders are faster, for checks must first clear before item(s)
      are shipped). The two people who have notified me of this issue have
      had their order shipped, albeit late. I apologize for any
      inconvenience that this unexpected situation has caused.

      Sorry for the interruption. Now back to your previous subject.