Re: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 1898

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008
      Try looking through a copy of "Leather in Life, Art and Industry,,,,," by John W. Waterer. You'll probably have to get it on an interlibrary loan, but that would be my best guess. It's over 300 pages with about as many or more photos and illustrations.

      Brian Broadaxe
    • tracystar2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2008
        Please excuse this interruption:

        I have been recently informed of persons having purchased the CD of
        the Crossbow Project who are disgruntled at the fact that they have
        not yet received their CD.

        Please be advised that I have at no time received any notification of
        money(s) received from PayPal nor have these transactions been
        deposited in my account, even though I have been informed that these
        funds have been deducted from the prospective buyer's accounts. I do
        not know at this time what has happened or where these funds have
        gone or who is responsible, but an investigation has been started to
        track to whom these funds have actually gone. This is the first time
        in my many years of PayPal usage that I have encountered such
        problems and I intend to rectify it as soon as possible.

        In the mean time anyone who wishes to order one of these CDs should
        first email me with the information for their order, including a
        shipping address, then send a check or money order to:

        David Swanson
        2053 Mattern Dr.
        OKC, OK 73118

        (Money orders are faster, for checks must first clear before item(s)
        are shipped). The two people who have notified me of this issue have
        had their order shipped, albeit late. I apologize for any
        inconvenience that this unexpected situation has caused.

        Sorry for the interruption. Now back to your previous subject.