period examples of leather stitching horse?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      I've been asked to make a stitching horse.
      Is this an item that was used in period? I've
      got modern plans, but I was wondering if they
      existed in period.

      Anyone have examples of one...any...some?

    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2008

        You Might want to check with Ian Drake or Mathew Widershinns If you know where he is.

        James Cunningham