Re: Known World Seneschal's Symposium...

  • Patricia Emery
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2003
      Woo-hoo! I'll keep a look-out for ya! If you're flying into
      Gulfport, a few of us locals are offering transportation from the
      airport to the hotel; just let us know when you're arriving and we'll
      make certain someone is there to pick you up - heck, I might even
      pick you up myself!

      Jessimond

      Well... what a coincidence... just so happens I AM a seneschal and
      will be coming down for the Symposium... looking forward to it.
      Your most obdn't servant -
      > Chas. (Seneschal of the Middle Kingdom - pending)
    • Lew Newby
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2003
        OH NOOOOOOO I must run and bury my head in the sand. I thought I was quietly sequestered away from those seneschal things. :(

        Farin
        (Retired Kingdom Seneschal)

        At 08:43 PM 9/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        <?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
        Well... what a coincidence... just so happens I AM a seneschal and will be coming down for the Symposium...  looking forward to it.

        Your most obdn't servant -
        Chas. (Seneschal of the Middle Kingdom - pending)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        5b04141.jpg
        5b041c3.jpg

        Lew Newby Jr                                                   gideon@...