Re: Finish Question

  • Furukusu Masahide (Taliesin)
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 10, 2008
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Karl Christoffers
      <interestingclutter@...> wrote:
      <snip>
      > late 19th century. As an aside, beeswax and pigment is
      > by far the most common period correct seal making
      > material. (He says having recently finished reading up
      > on seals.)
      >
      > -Malcolm macGregor

      Greetings,

      Are there any sources you would recommend for reading up on period
      sealing techniques? I would also love to hear about how to make a
      beeswax pigment seal solution....

      Furukusu Masahide
    • Kiley Glass
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 13, 2008
        When you use your smoke alarm as a kitchen timer, it's not really the same as starting a fire, is it now? That's the line I've taken with the kids and I'm sticking to it. My husband I don't have to worry about. It's highly unlikely that he'd notice, which at times is very convenient. He usually just wants to know if he needs to go pick up take out or not. Gotta love a man like that.

        Caileigh

        Liedtke Goetz <goetzliedtke@...> wrote:

        --- Kiley Glass <caileighsoaps@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Yes sir. The kids hate it when mommy starts a fire in the kitchen.

        But how can you tell if the roast goose is done without setting off
        the smoke alarm?

        Goetz

        Be a better friend, newshound, and