Re: Looking for a book review

  • windsingersmoon
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 31, 2007
      A quick question,........

      What did you hope to learn about the book when you asked for
      a 'review' ? Noticeing Master William's reply and others, since
      your question,.....I may have mis-understood what you wanted to know
      about it.

      In order to give you a better 'review' I'd have to go retrieve it
      from my shop and that's a hike through the woods.

      It's been a busy last 4 or 5 years for us,...trying to rescue what
      we've been able to rescue from our old house (where the roof gave)
      and get a new home built,...so I confess,....my woodcarving and
      research time has had to take a back seat to other priorities,...i.e
      survival and rescue.
      (But I saved most of my woodworking books (not all,...and water got
      into the huge bin my 100 Plus Viking books were stored,...and I lost
      about half of those,....most of my best woodworking books were saved
      and dry,....includeing the Earwood book,........the last several
      years have proved both trying and interesting....)