Re: [MedievalSawdust] Attitudes to "old" items and structures

  • leaking pen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
      Speak for yourself.  i like our wide open spaces, free of human habitation.

      On 12/5/07, Chris Chastain <ckchastain@...> wrote:

> [...]

      In the US 200 year is a long time...
      In the UK 200 miles is a long way...

      Masahide<<<<<

      Would gladly give up some land mass in exchange for some of their historical places!

      Dmitrii

      (who says our short history is but a paragraph in their book)

      Hurry to meet death before your place is taken!

      Tommorow's victory is won in today's practice!

      Samurai maxim