RE: [MedievalSawdust] Attitudes to "old" items and structures

  • masahide@summerscauldron.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
      As they say....

      In the US 200 year is a long time...
      In the UK 200 miles is a long way...

      Masahide

      Original Message:
      -----------------
      >Re: Attitudes to "old" items and structures
      >Posted by: "John LaTorre" jlatorre@... tentmeister
      >Date: Tue Dec 4, 2007 9:23 am ((PST))
      >
      >Matthew wrote about how his group got to use a hall complete with period
      >furniture. I'm envious ...in this country, "old" means seventeenth
      >century at best.

    • Chris Chastain
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007

        In the US 200 year is a long time...
        In the UK 200 miles is a long way...

        Masahide<<<<<

        Would gladly give up some land mass in exchange for some of their historical places!

        Dmitrii

        (who says our short history is but a paragraph in their book)

        Hurry to meet death before your place is taken!

        Tommorow's victory is won in today's practice!

        Samurai maxim

        >Re: Attitudes to "old" items and structures
        >Posted by: "John LaTorre" jlatorre@midtown. net
        tentmeister
        >Date: Tue Dec 4, 2007 9:23 am ((PST))
        >
        >Matthew wrote about how his group got to use a hall complete with period
        >furniture. I'm envious ...in this country, "old" means
        seventeenth
        >century at best.

        http://link. mail2web. com/Business/ SharePoint

      • leaking pen
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
          Speak for yourself.  i like our wide open spaces, free of human habitation.

          On 12/5/07, Chris Chastain <ckchastain@...> wrote:

          In the US 200 year is a long time...
          In the UK 200 miles is a long way...

          Masahide<<<<<

          Would gladly give up some land mass in exchange for some of their historical places!

          Dmitrii

          (who says our short history is but a paragraph in their book)

          Hurry to meet death before your place is taken!

          Tommorow's victory is won in today's practice!

          Samurai maxim

          >Re: Attitudes to "old" items and structures
          >Posted by: "John LaTorre" jlatorre@... tentmeister
          >Date: Tue Dec 4, 2007 9:23 am ((PST))
          >
          >Matthew wrote about how his group got to use a hall complete with period
          >furniture. I'm envious ...in this country, "old" means seventeenth
          >century at best.

          That which yields isn't always weak.