Opportunity - [TY] Re: Baronial Thrones

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007

      The Barony of Iron Mountain, in the Kingdom Of Meridies has a budget for new traveling thrones.  Attached is the posting to our Kingdom discussion list.

      I considered putting in a bid, but I reality – checked my schedule, and I won’t have time to get it done.  Please contact Stefan off-list if you’re interested.  His e-mail address is: steveg –at- dfa-inc.com

      Will