Reenactors Wanted for 14th Century Living History Group

  • Jacques De Ghistelles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      We are currently starting a new Living History Group located in
      Louisiana.

      La Compagnie de Godeleva is a fictional 14th Century living history
      group that portrays an indentured Flemish headless company in the paid
      service of Louis II, Count of Flanders, Nevers, and Rethel whose father
      was killed at the battle of Crecy in 1346.

      We are interested in creating as accurate a portrayal of mid-14th
      century camp life as is possible. Archers, Early Gonner's, billet men,
      and camp followers are welcome. We will be a live steel living history
      group and will use wooden wasters as practive weapons.

      If interested, please contact our Captain at: quartermaster@...
      Medieval Enthesiats from other groups welcome.

      Our Website is:
      http://www.godeleva.org/