RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: What's up!

  • Michael T Combs
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 13, 2007
      plaid?

      Bill McNutt <mcnutt@...> wrote:
      Oh, power.  I can do the spring pole thing, but truth to tell, I need to whip through some of this stuff faster than medieval speed.

      Will

      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 13, 2007
        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Bill McNutt" <mcnutt@...> wrote:

        > I need a lathe.

        Seriously or wishful thinking?

        There are a lot of junk cheap lathes out there, while there are some
        inexpensive decent ones.

        Of course you could also spend serious money....Serious is a great
        lathe, but my current dream lathe is the Robust. Of course at over
        $5000 (US) it ain't cheap.

        TTFN
        Ralg
        AnTir
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 14, 2007
          Wishful thinking.  My list of joinery is currently too long to consider taking up turning.

          Will