English period furniture books

  • Geffrei Maudeleyne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007

      If you would please pardon the bandwidth, I would prefer any replies off list. Geffrei@...

      I have recently moved away from my access to a woodworking shop. I had a fairly nice collection of books on period English furniture, including a couple from the V&A. I also have a copy of the illusive “English Medieval Furniture and Woodwork” V&A. I’ve got it at $175. My next lowest competitor has it at $223. I will accept a good offer. It has a few cover scratches but is held together well and the pages are in very good shape.

      I have them listed on Amazon in their used books section. I have them listed as the lowest prices among my competitors. I would consider any reasonable offers for the lot of them. Please contact me off list for details.

      Geffrei Maudeleyne

      Argent, five gloupes in a cross and a bordure azure.