Re: [MedievalSawdust] HI there

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2007
      Welcome Back !

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: valbjorn_and_rosamonde <Lady_Rosamonde@...>
      To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 3:27:33 PM
      Subject: [MedievalSawdust] HI there

      My name is Lady Rosamonde from Artemisia and I been a long time member
      I just havent been playing for a while , So I decided to see what is up
      and It looks like you are all haveing fun here . So hopefully I will be
      better about posting .
      My main interests are in carving , wood , stone ,whatever is workable .
      So glad to be back . thanks

      http://mail.yahoo.com