Religious artifact restorations

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      Gentles of the Sawdust List,
      restored wooden crosses to a Photo Album titles matthew Baker's
      restorations. This message timed at 18.53 hrs GMT,Sunday, Nov4th, - so
      give your moderators time to approve the pictures before going looking
      for them.
      Ref: - the True Cross reliquary, - I did not discover until AFTER I'd
      done the work - that the Papacy had a policy of issuing such "True
      Cross" relics ONLY to members of Royal Houses. Possession of such
      relics by other persons was prohibited by the Papacy.
      If I'd known THAT, I'd have been even more stressed-out while actually
      doing the work.

      Matthew Baker,
      [aka Julian Wilson, in 2007]
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007