Re: Craft Hobby "spin-offs" - Church regalia restorations - Long

  • kirkdrago
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2007
      Yes, please post pictures. Our local group is hosting an event next
      month based on pilgrimages. The A&S competition is based on the same.
      I am currently in process of making (you guessed it) a reliquary. So
      any and all additional information/inspiration is welcome.

      Yours in sawdust,

      Kirk

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Bill McNutt" <mcnutt@...>