Heaven and Earth on ShowZone or Flix

  • mmagnusol
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2007
      If you happen to get Showtime's Family Zone or SHZON for kids
      there is a most elegant movie coming up. Heaven and Earth.
      Not the rather depressing American title but a full bore
      Japanese Samurai Movie about Takeda Shigen filmed in
      Western Canada, and it is one of the most beautifully shot
      films I have ever seen. Massive battles.
      Tape it or get a friend to so you can see it.

      SHZON is channel 447 around where I live.
      [Most people around us are very aware where we live.]

      The Schedule for the rest of October:
      http://www.angelfire.com/mn/nn/ShowtimeFamily.html
      http://moviesoncable.com/movie_detail.php?key=14174

      October 19, 2007
      1:30 AM - 3:20 AM Heaven And Earth (PG13)
      That would be after midnight tonite.

      October 23, 2007
      12:00 AM - 1:45 AM: Heaven And Earth (PG13)

      I couldn't connect to the regular showtime site last nite.
      Still can't. This is what a websearch produced.
      It took me a long time to find a copy of that over the internet.

      A less complete schedule is on moviesoncable.com
      Heaven And Earth will be coming on:

      Channel NameDate & Time
      Heaven And Earth movie tv Showtime Family Zone10/19/07 01:30:00 AM
      Heaven And Earth movie tv Flix10/21/07 01:45:00 AM
      Heaven And Earth movie tv Showtime Family Zone10/23/07 12:00:00 AM
      Heaven And Earth movie tv Flix10/26/07 08:00:00 AM
      Heaven And Earth movie tv Flix10/29/07 07:05:00 AM
      Heaven And Earth movie tv Flix10/29/07 02:15:00 PM

      If you happened to be alive and sentient through the happier part
      of the 1960's you should check out Pop Gear. Music in Britain in 1964.
      A whole bunch of Top of the Pops never made it over here.
      Top of the Pops was Britain's answer to American Bandstand
      and done much better by the BBC. But they didn't have Beach
      Music either. And we did.
      If you are inspired to buy it it is available a great deal cheaper
      from Amazon.co.uk. I happened to catch it on ShZon last night.
      Pop Gear will be coming on:

      Channel NameDate & Time
      Pop Gear movie tv Flix10/20/07 12:00:00 PM
      Pop Gear movie tv Flix10/20/07 06:35:00 PM
      Pop Gear movie tv Flix10/21/07 05:35:00 AM
      Pop Gear movie tv Showtime Family Zone10/22/07 06:00:00 AM
      Pop Gear movie tv Showtime Family Zone10/22/07 02:45:00 PM
      Pop Gear movie tv Showtime Family Zone10/25/07 02:45:00 PM
      Pop Gear movie tv Showtime Family Zone10/26/07 02:00:00 AM
      Pop Gear movie tv Flix10/26/07 01:10:00 PM
      Pop Gear movie tv Showtime Family Zone10/28/07 10:45:00 AM

      No idea when the Robin Hood or Tudor Series will pick up again.
      The websites that should let us know are mum.
      Robin Hood wasn't quite as bad as some would make it.
      The Tudors were sexily evil at times.

      Magnus, OL
      Great Barony of Windmasters' Hill [Central NC, USA].
      Adria, Manx, Great Dark Horde, Society of Archer-Antiquaries,
      http://www.mwtca.org/ member.