Re: [MedievalSawdust] OOP, but still SCA

  • Barbara Dodge
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007
      Yeah, I know.  But I've been working on mine since April!  (We built from the ground up.)  I now have to round up some help to move my band saw, drill press, and a few other things from storage.

      If anyone from my area (Marinus/Norfolk, VA) is listening, I plan on offering a lasagna dinner as bribery!

      Felicia