Re: OOP, but still SCA

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dodge" <awench1@...>
      wrote:

      > Oh Hrothny,
      >
      > Is that a hint?

      SWMBO has informed me my missive was forwarded to the
      Known-World-Laurels list (remember the bit about a lace-working Laurel)

      Hut will do custom pen-clips. I wonder if I could get enough detail
      for a Pelican in it's Piety to be recognizable.....

      TTFN
      Ralg
      AnTir
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007

        Workshops are NEVER finished.

        Will

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007
          Yeah, I know.  But I've been working on mine since April!  (We built from the ground up.)  I now have to round up some help to move my band saw, drill press, and a few other things from storage.

          If anyone from my area (Marinus/Norfolk, VA) is listening, I plan on offering a lasagna dinner as bribery!