RE: [MedievalSawdust] OOP, but still SCA

  • Terri Morgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007
      Ohhh.... those would be a nice 'reminder' for the Laurels who always end up
      having to judge A&S. (I hate carrying a bic in my basket so I can write
      notes to leave by displays.)

      They are pretty.

      Hrothny
    • Barbara Dodge
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007
        Oh Hrothny,

        Is that a hint?

        Felicia
        (Whose workshop is not finished, but finally useable!)

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007
          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dodge" <awench1@...>
          wrote:

          > Oh Hrothny,
          >
          > Is that a hint?

          SWMBO has informed me my missive was forwarded to the
          Known-World-Laurels list (remember the bit about a lace-working Laurel)

          Hut will do custom pen-clips. I wonder if I could get enough detail
          for a Pelican in it's Piety to be recognizable.....

          TTFN
          Ralg
          AnTir
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007

            Workshops are NEVER finished.

            Will

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 14, 2007
              Yeah, I know.  But I've been working on mine since April!  (We built from the ground up.)  I now have to round up some help to move my band saw, drill press, and a few other things from storage.

              If anyone from my area (Marinus/Norfolk, VA) is listening, I plan on offering a lasagna dinner as bribery!