let's discuss this.

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

      ( hope that works.... )

      I like the basic design.

      Maybe done in period...maybe but it is still better than a lawn chair.
      It's from Jamestown Setlement....1607 at the earliest

      I've seen table with similar dovetailed legs. I think that the dovetailed piece
      would allow you to use a thinner seat or a seat of a wood not as strong as
      some other woods....

    • Helen Schultz

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
          or send me the direct links, and ill host it on my site for the group.

          --
          That which yields isn't always weak.
        • Jim Hart
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2007
            I'm gonna post the picture in folder called ( discussion )and then
            all group members can see it...