Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Really Stupid Hand-tool Question

  • WR
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 28, 2007
      The make-big-mistakes-eat-yer-fingers-off-doubles-as-dinner-table kind
      is one of those "when I hit the lottery" items. The portable
      eat-yer-fingers kind is coming Real Soon Now.

      The kind I'm talking about is more along the lines of "Honey, I'll set
      up the barbecue just as soon as I put the B&D ShopMate away!"

      Wolf