(OT - Not Medieval) Tablesaw and Jointer for sale

  • Keith Dombrowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      Hi all,
      I went to the Grizzly Tools tent sale in PA this past weekend and came home with a
      new 3hp cabinet saw, so it's so it's time to find a home for the old one. I've also got a small
      jointer for sale, as I've recently upgraded to a 6" floor model.

      Pictures of both of the following machines are here:
      http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze3f72h/tools/tools4sale.html

      Both have had one owner (myself) and are located in the Hudson Valley region of NY. Both
      are in good working order.

      The Tablesaw is as follows:

      Dewalt DW744
      http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productID=103

      Dewalt still sells these for about $500, without any of the extras.

      This one includes the following extras, they'd run about another $200-$250 new.

      - Slide out extension wings, back and side.
      - Heavy duty steel folding stand.
      - Dado throat plate
      - Zero-Clearance throat plate

      I'll also throw in a 32 tooth general purpose blade and there's a miter gauge and 2 blade
      wrenches as well that go with it as well.

      I'm looking for $250 for it from a reader of this list. I can arrange to help with local transport if
      needed. It's too heavy to ship by normal means.

      The ToolDock stand it's sitting on in the photos is not included, although I would be willing to
      sell it for another $200 (it cost about $350 originally)

      The Jointer is a Grizzly Tools H2801 - 4" Benchtop jointer.

      They're still selling this one as well, for about $180 new.
      http://www.grizzly.com/products/H2801

      I'm looking for something in the $50 range for this one, again, that's the price for this list
      only.

      This one is "what you see is what you get", there are no extra pieces. The Shopfox stand is
      not included, but I would be willing to sell it for another $25 if you need it. They go for about
      $45 new.

      I'm posting this here before I post on eBay, so please let me know if anyone is interested in
      either or both of these.

      -Kean

      P.S. I think I may even have the original owners manuals for both, but I haven't dug into the
      appropriate drawer yet.