Re: [MedievalSawdust] Kubb set

  • WR
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 24, 2007
      No-o-o-o-o!

      Golf = hit ball in water, break stick, throw half in water, other half
      at opponent (or caddy, if opponent signs your paycheck or employee review);

      Hockey = throw stick at opponent (or fans, or team-mates, or...)

      Michael T Combs wrote:
      > no golf is where you throw sicks into the water and hockey is where you throw the sticks at the fans
      >
      > Michaeus
      >
      > JBRMM266@... wrote:
      > Thank you. That's a new one to me; I'd never heard of it (though I DO recall hearing somewhere of a game in which you throw sticks at targets . . . was it "golf"?
      >

      > No-o-o-o, "Hockey"!)
    • Tracy Swanson
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 26, 2007
        Some beautiful work! What wood did you use?

        In Magical Service,
        Malaki

        --- In medievalsawdust@ yahoogroups. com, "gunwaldt" <gunwaldt@.. .>