It seems that I was wrong

  • Rebekah d'Avignon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      In response to a recent posting I said that router planes were no longer made. It seems that Lie-Neilsen has just come out with one (cost $125) to compete with one made by Veritas (cost $139). There are differences between them in how the plane iron is locked into depth and one seems to work better for edges. There is a photo and review of the Lie-Neilsen plane in the latest issue of Popular Woodworking.

      RdA

      A great deal of society's problems are caused by people "enforcing their rights" rather than "doing what's right".

      Got a little couch potato?