Re: [medievalsawdust] bentwood boxes

  • Joseph Hayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
      This type of box seemed to be in Germany too. In "The book of Trades"
      from 15-something-or-other, there always seemed to be bunches of these
      on shelves in the background.

      Ulrich

      http://www.missouri.edu/~winsloww/archives/FWW/Vol_68-73,_1988/MarchApril,%201988,%20No.69/Norwegian%20Bentwood%20Boxes/),

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com