RE: bentwood boxes

  • Schuster, Robert L.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
      if any one has any problems with that link, take the comma and the close parens off.
      some are seeing this problem, some aren't
      weird!
      Robb

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
        This type of box seemed to be in Germany too. In "The book of Trades"
        from 15-something-or-other, there always seemed to be bunches of these
        on shelves in the background.

        Ulrich

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com