[Fwd: New books from Royal Armouries]

  • rmhowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Sorry I didn't find it for a while in the bottom
      of my mailbox. * Anyone wanting to get in touch with
      me before I have time to wade through it all should
      place an * before the Subject Line.

      I tend to receive more mail than I have time to
      deal with. But I DO answer or pass on relevant stuff
      when I find it and have time if it is not spam.

      Passed on as a somewhat belated service (this time).

      I have seen the flyers for it and the images are

      So is their new 84 page all colour Medieval History
      magazine. Well worth the subscription.
      I received my first copy last week. Possibly you can
      still subscribe in time to obtain one.
      Contact Debbie Wurr below.

      Regia should be having a splendid time looking at the
      Norse Film and Pageant Society (The Vikings)
      representing the Viking Age Combat reenactors. :)
      Regia descended from them as the Old Wessex group when
      they harped on authenticity a bit too much to suit the
      parent group. They certainly do have colorful costumes.
      Nevertheless I am sure Regia's new hall and several
      ships more than makes up for the chagrin. :)
      One bunch has them, one doesn't. A matter of organization
      and enthusiasm. No doubt they will feature at some
      point not too far off. They regularly do historical
      bits for films as it is.

      I don't make a cent/penny from the service, which is all
      this is. Well, a bit of a laugh thrown in maybe.

      For those who don't know what a British pound is,
      it is approximately $1.60 or so.

      Master Magnus, OL [SCA], Regia.org, Manx, GDH.

      ** Please cut and paste if you mean to forward this
      to a usenet newsgroup. Your local Kingdom, Canton,
      shire or friends elist is fine. Thank You.
      Since I no longer habit Atlantian lists you might
      care to pass this on if you get it.